If you want to study in the UK, you might need to obtain a student visa

What is Tier 4 Student Visa

If you are not from a European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland, you may require to apply for a student visa called Tier 4 (General) Student Visa when you are planning to study in a UK university. You must be 16 years and old to be eligible to apply for this visa. You will also need confirmation of course offer from a UK university, and you must have enough money to pay for your accommodation cost and tuition fees for your education in the UK.

How to Apply to a UK University

How to apply for UK Student Visa

UK Tier 4 Student Visa Maintenance Funds